1. Smoking is NOT allowed in unit.
2. People other than those in the Guests’ party set forth in the attached Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in the unit. Guest shall be solely responsible for himself/herself and all Guest’s occupants, invitees and agents in the unit and on premises.
3. The front deck must be kept free of all garbage, debris and personal property. Full garbage bags should be deposited in the large gray 55 gallon container located on the first floor of the complex as needed and at departure. Personal property (such as coolers, etc.) may be stored in the unit or on the unit’s private deck. Skis, snowboards, snow shoes and other equipment should be kept in #302 unit’s secured storage locker located in the locker room on the 1st floor of the complex.
4. Keep the complex and unit and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended use.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to ONE vehicle per unit as provided in the Rental Agreement #8. Please be courteous and do not block other vehicles in the front or back lots. The side roadway along the complex may not be used for parking because the village snow plow must use the driveway to dispose of cleared snow. In the event a snow storm delivers 6” or more of new snow, a snow plow will clear the parking lots and either you or Owner’s agent will need to move your vehicle for a few minutes.
8. Linens and bath and hand towels and wash and face cloths are included in the rental rate of the unit. Please use the facial towelettes provided in each bathroom to remove makeup and use the purple face cloths to wash your face. Owner does not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. Daily housekeeping service is not included in the nightly rental rate. However, maid service during your stay can be arranged upon a 15 day notice prior to the Check-in Date. Guest shall be responsible for and directly pay the housekeeper at the housekeeper’s hourly rate. Upon departure, bed linens should be stripped and left on the beds. Towels and cleaning rags should be left in a bath tub.
9. The fireplace is a propane log fire firebox. Do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
10. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, Guest will be charged for the cost of returning the plumbing to working order.
11. Appliances, fireplace, TV and lights should be turned off when the unit is not occupied.
12. QUIET TIME shall be from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please be considerate of other folks staying in the complex and minimize loud noise, music and TV during these hours.
13. RECYCLING: Taos Ski Valley now provides for the recycling of aluminum, brown and clear glass and cardboard. A recycle container is located on the private deck inside the brown plastic storage bench. Please keep recyclables bagged in separate bags. Upon departure, please deposit each separate bag into the recycle containers located on the 1st floor near the locker room.
14. DEPARTURE: Keys must be left in the unit; all windows shut and secure; all lights turned off.